Check out my shop :]

Featured Post

Abrasion

Sometimes, an abrasion hurts the most. That thin film of skin scraped from the flesh. That stinging wound too shallow to trigger blood....

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Sad

I have this dull ache in my chest every time someone says he or she is sad. I don't know if I should feel annoyed, angry, or confused.

I scream on the inside because I find it so fucking hard to talk about my struggle. I find it too difficult that I mask my sadness with bright smiles and laughter.

But these people -- it's so easy for them to change their online status to "sad," to tell people about their loneliness, depression, internal struggle like it's a staple topic for small talk.

Is their sadness the same as mine? The kind that gnaws at your gut, leaving you empty? It'd be great if it stopped at that -- if I ended up living a zombie-like existence. But, no. I feel too much. I'm empty inside, but I still feel too much. Imagine how exhausting that is.

Imagine living in my sadness every goddamn day.

No comments:

Post a Comment