Check out my shop :]

Featured Post

Abrasion

Sometimes, an abrasion hurts the most. That thin film of skin scraped from the flesh. That stinging wound too shallow to trigger blood....

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

I Started Writing for Myself Again

I started writing fan fiction. I'm terribly insecure about it though. I've read dozens of fanfics, and most of them are good enough to be novels. I feel like I'm throwing my child to a playpen full of popular kids who wouldn't give them a second glance no matter how many times they ask to be friends. 

My fic remains unnoticed, and it's funny because it's the perfect illustration of my attempts at writing prose and poetry. At least I finished it. It's all that matters. I think I'll continue writing fics because it makes me kind of happy. They'll just be more additions to this huge pile of poems and stories nobody is interested to read. Oh, right, my friends read them sometimes---although I'm not sure if they really like my writing or they just feel obligated.

No comments:

Post a Comment