Check out my shop :]

Featured Post

Abrasion

Sometimes, an abrasion hurts the most. That thin film of skin scraped from the flesh. That stinging wound too shallow to trigger blood....

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Bloody First Day


First day in my new job—not bad at all. :3
Except, my period came. Ugh. Annoying. :/
But other than that, it’s all good. My boss is great. My coworkers are cool. And I got a freakin’ job, which I don’t detest. :p
Yes. Today’s not shabby at all. :)
I should go and enjoy a personal celebration, but I only have like, ninety pesos in my purse. Damn. When will I learn to save? I haven’t even watched Avengers. I haven’t even paid my three thousand peso rent. I don’t even have the luxury to buy food for tonight’s dinner. All these predicaments and I’m sulking because I can’t watch Avengers. :’c
My life sucks. But no! I got a job, and I’m alive. Those are blessings from God, worthy of praise. So my life doesn’t suck. I’m a blessed person. And this is rakenrol. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment