Check out my shop :]

Featured Post

Abrasion

Sometimes, an abrasion hurts the most. That thin film of skin scraped from the flesh. That stinging wound too shallow to trigger blood....

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Love and Everything Else


Love.
It is inside every kiss,
Enclosed in every embrace,
Expressed in every smile.
---
Some say they have to find love.
Why, it's right in front of their eyes!
The warm sun, the nice cup of coffee,
The mere air they breathe a faithful testament.
---
Right now I am staring at love.
It comes at this very moment,
As I sit here, feeling
It comes to  me.
---
I always know when it arrives.
The trees start to dance,
the wind starts to sing,
And hell, I'm in love!
---
I'm in love
And my heart bursts;
The feeling is overwhelming.
I can feel it down to my very toes.
---
Love.
It longs to be appreciated;
Even in its simplest form,
In its silence.
---
We always want complexity.
We want to get deeper into anything
Deeper and deeper until,
Until it gets too complicated, it misleads us.
---
Isn't it enough to know it's love?
Isn't it enough tofeel?
Why is it always defined,
When it is to be taken into heart?
---
Love is magic,
As others often say;
It is not to be sought.
It comes in its own place, in its own time.
---
So wherever you may be
Listen.
Feel.
See.
---
Embrace the love beside you.
Shout your heart out.
Sing with the wind. Scream...
"I'm in love!"

No comments:

Post a Comment