Check out my shop :]

Featured Post

Abrasion

Sometimes, an abrasion hurts the most. That thin film of skin scraped from the flesh. That stinging wound too shallow to trigger blood....

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

On blog sites and writing

This entry was written, like, five months ago. I still don't like Wordpress, by the way. 
I wrote my first entry in my Wordpress account yesterday. While writing, I realized that Wordpress isn’t really for me. My friends have been nagging me to open an account and start to write. They say I’m too lazy, that I procrastinate too much. Maybe I’m intimidated by it, who knows? Maybe it’s too complicated for my stupid mind, who cares?
The thing is, I don’t want to force myself to like or do something just because my friends say so - or because it looks cool or smart. So what if I don’t have a Wordpress account? (Well technically it’s still there, but I already condemned it to dormancy.) I don’t write anything sensible anyway (but I do too, occasionally. :p)
To tell the truth, I’m more comfortable writing in Tumblr than in any other sites. Wait, I forgot about Facebook. :) I have lots of notes in Facebook too. Random things, really. 
So to hell with everything else.  
Hell, I'm on blogspot now. What up! Ha! I'm such a fickle-minded bitch. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment