Check out my shop :]

Featured Post

Abrasion

Sometimes, an abrasion hurts the most. That thin film of skin scraped from the flesh. That stinging wound too shallow to trigger blood....

Thursday, March 7, 2013

World Read Aloud Day 2013

Two days ago, the planet celebrated the World Read Aloud Day--well, those who knew about the event, that is. I contributed six oral reading pieces--two are poetry and the rest are excerpts from four of my favorite books. 

I've archived them here for you who want a quick peek. Also for future references. Oh, I have a late contribution! I was not able to publish it on March 6 because I left the recording on my phone. Loser. I know.

This last one's from Charles Bukowski. I apologize for the bored, droning voice. Hope you can understand at least 70 percent of what I am reading. Haha! It was hard to make these videos because the only editing software I have right now is Windows Moviemaker. And I tell you, it is not user friendly. At all. I can't find a decent Adobe Premiere Pro installer. Leche. 

Anyway, here they are. Enjoy! Or don't. Your life.


I'm Nobody! Who Are You? by Emily Dickinson

Para Kay B by Ricky Lee


Super Panalo Sounds! by Lourd de Veyra


Wag Lang Di Makaraos by Eros Atalia


A-Side/B-Side by Vlad Bautista Gonzales


Inventory by Dorothy Parker


Selected poems of Charles Bukowski

No comments:

Post a Comment